Experience as a Producer or considerable experience as an Assistant Producer in Broadcast production. Experience of edit producing programmes of at least 26 mins in length.
Script writing for a range of programmes and features.
A great sense of story
Understanding of production budgets
Managing junior team members
Directing single camera shoots, sourcing and interviewing contributors
Broad content knowledge and contacts in the field (for use as contributors, presenters, voice-over, commentators etc)
Aurora is seeking a full-time Producer of original non-live content, based in London, who is guided by quality, originality and detail, and is never satisfied with less.
The role will include planning, organising and directing shoots, managing crews, writing scripts and dealing with talent. And delivering - every time.
Shooting experience is not required, but an understanding of cameras and shoot setups is valuable in being able to brief and collaborate with creators.
Experience on a wide range of sports programming, including Live outside broadcasts, quick turnaround highlights, documentaries and episodic and non-live shows is desirable.
- Responsibility for delivery of the programme on time and on budget to agreed specifications.
- To assist in the definition of the editorial content and direction of the programme, alongside the Series/Senior/Executive Producer as appropriate.
- Recruitment of freelance members of production team where necessary.
- To prepare the production schedule and budget alongside the Production Manager.
- On-the job training for production team members including Assistant Producers, Preditors and Editors.
- Overseeing the shooting schedule and all post-production of the programme, including graphics and sound.
- To direct single camera shoots and conduct interviews with contributors as necessary.
- Responsible for adhering to compliance guidelines for broadcaster/platform/client as appropriate.
- Responsible for all matters of Health & Safety for the production, and supervising all shoot Risk Assessments.
- Management and co-ordination of Talent (presenting/contributor) hired to work on show.
- You may also be required to carry out any other duties which are within the scope and purpose of the job.
Aurora is a multi award-winning agency renowned for capturing breath-taking global content across sport, adventure and lifestyle.
Please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com with the subject line (Your Name/The Role Title) .
In your email please include relevant experience listed above and any showreels or links to support your application.
At Aurora, we want to create a genuinely inclusive workplace, where we embrace the differences of all our colleagues and celebrate diversity. We love to see applications from underrepresented groups and welcome applicants from individuals, regardless of background.