At least 3 years’ experience in television, advertising/branded content, or social media production at producer or senior directing level – not just content production but team management
Creative content development
An opportunity for a talented Producer to join the award-winning team at Aurora. The fixed term role is based in Saudi Arabia (with regular breaks in UK) creating compelling music, art, culture, wellness, fashion and heritage content.
Aurora is a multi-award-winning agency renowned for capturing breath-taking global content across sport, adventure and lifestyle.
This will be an exciting role embedded with Aurora’s Digital team. The ideal candidate will need take on responsibility of overseeing the editorial team, while regularly communicating with senior producers in the UK.
Please only apply if you have a proven track record in:
- Translating the brand and tone of voice the client into compelling content.
- Devising content, creating briefs and briefing teams prior to shoots.
- Working with clients to plan video content capturing events, projects, and installations,
- Working with Production Management team to build and manage team schedules and logistics,
- Managing edit workflow, with the assistance of an edit supervisor, across multiple projects simultaneously,
- Liaising with senior producers, and applying constructive feedback,
- Quality control of content.
Please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com with the subject line (Your Name/Field Producer Sept 2023)
In your email please include relevant experience listed above and any showreels or links to support your application.
At Aurora, we want to create a genuinely inclusive workplace, where we embrace the differences of all our colleagues and celebrate diversity. We love to see applications from underrepresented groups and welcome applicants from individuals, regardless of background.